Ready to kick start your Frida!? This WOD is a little different as we want you to try to incorporate some kettle bells in to your routine. You don’t have to own a set of 100 (just a few will do), but training with kettle bells is a great way to add to your body weight training program.
- Kettle bell throw – grab the kettle bell with both hands, lift it up in the air with your legs spread apart and bring the bell back through your legs. This is a classic kettle bell move.
- Power skips – find an open space and skip like you mean it! Lift your jumping leg high in to the air.
- Jump Rope – you know what to do here!
- Kettle bell curls – do a bicep curl with the kettle bell.
- Burpees – you know what to do.
- Hand stands – use a wall or go free-standing.