Welcome to another WOD! Let’s get your weekend started right… For this WOD, we are keeping it broad to maximize your tone for the weekend. Corona or no Corona, staying fit and focused is key to mental and physical health. Let’s get you focused on maximizing your Friday.
- Box Jumps – use a box or a park bench and jump with both feet landing squarely on the box / bench. Be careful not to hit those shins!
- Handstands – use a wall to balance yourself or go full gravity. Hold the handstand for the time we suggest or more.
- One-Handed Hold – get in to the push up position, spread your legs and hold. Then, take one hand and put it behind your back (see our WOD pic for an example).
- Reverse Push Ups – a push up, but instead of your hands being in the traditional hold, reverse your hand.
- Burpees – you know what to do!
- Deep Breathing – always a good idea to slow it down before the weekend.